Saturday 9: Being a Good Sport.
1. Were you raised around a lot of sports?
Not really. Both my parents weren’t into sports.
2. What is your favorite sport?
I am so bad in any sport, so I don’t have any favorite. Though I was able to try wall climbing a few years back, if that’s a sport. I can also play badminton, but I am not good.
3. When did you last play a sport?
When I was still working, I used to play badminton with officemates.
4. When did you last attend a professional sporting event and what was it?
I was able to watch a basketball game in Cuneta years ago.
5. What was the last sport you watch on TV?
I rarely watch sports.
6. If you have children, do they play the same sports that you did? If not, someday if you have kids, would you like them to?
I think my little boy excels in swimming so I might expose him to that more. I would also like him to try karate or similar activities, so later on he will never need to get those self defense products as he already knows how to take care of himself.
7. Do you think other people care too much about sports?
I guess so, those who really love playing.
8. Do you have the freedom to be as involved in either playing or watching as much sports as you’d like to?
Yes, but I am not so sporty.
9. Who is your favorite sports team?
I don’t know.